In this special FREE quilting reference eGuide you get 17 quilting guides for reference and 6 formulas for calculating accurate quilt measurements quickly and easily, every time! To get your download link, all you have to do is sign up for our email list using the form on the right.
You never have to go hunting and searching to find out how much fabric is needed for your quilting project, or how many strips, squares or triangles you can cut from your fabric yardage. With our Quilting Charts & Formulas, you will have accurate basic quilting info right at your fingertips!
Don’t Miss Out! Sign up for email newsletter for exclusive deals, news and free projects by providing your email in the form on the right to get your FREE “Quilting Charts & Formulas” eBook!
About Our Email List
When you sign up for the Free Quilt Binding Basics eGuide today you’ll be automatically signed up to get free patterns, projects, tips and tricks just for quilters along with the latest news, specials and sales on books from Landauer Publishing to help quilters of all levels build their skills and learn new, exciting techniques. You can cancel at any time and we promise never to share your email address with anyone.
Our special digital publication”Quilting Charts and Formulas” is an incredible, convenient guide for quilters!
Whether you’re a beginning quilter or a patchwork expert; our Quilting Charts & Formulas Ebook has all the basic quilting calculations that you need in your quilting, with quilting guides to help you create perfect patchwork blocks every time.
- reference standard mattress and quilt sizes
- calculate yardage
- reduce and enlarge quilt blocks
- calculate backing fabric
- and so much more!
Answer Common Questions like…
- How much fabric do I need? You got a great deal on remnant fabric yardage during your last quilt shop hop, but now you need to know how many half-square triangles or 2-1/2” squares you can get out of it. And just how many strips can be cut from those fat quarters in your fabric stash? Do you have the fabric needed for the quilt backing? Enough fabric for quilt binding? Just a quick glance in our Quilting Charts & Formulas and you’ll know!
- How big should my quilt be? With the table of standard bed sizes and standard quilt sizes in our Quilting Charts & Formulas, you’ll have a handy quilting reference guide at your fingertips, and you’ll never guess again!
- What size setting triangles do I need? If you want to set your quilt blocks on point, you need to know how large to cut your setting triangles. No matter what your quilt dimensions are, no matter what size patchwork blocks you’re making, our Quilting Charts & Formulas has your setting triangles covered!